Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Introduction to this Blog



Assalamu Alaykum,


 
Welcome One and All

 
This is my first blog and I intend to fill this space with all sorts of information regarding Saudi Arabia and life here.

 



To tell the truth, I’m blesses to be in this holy land. The immediate benefits I saw when I came here


  1. One has easy access to perform Umrah (minor Pilgrimage to house of Allah SWT in Makkah) and visitation to Beloved Nabi’s Mosque in Madinah Munawwara.
  2. To visit all the historical places Islam has been associated with.
  3.  Meet and the stay with the blessed people of this area often.
  4. Eat some fresh dates and drink Arabic Kahva (Arabic tea)
  5. Eat Arabic foods, so delicious.
  6. Meet some of the Muslims who rarely sin (disobedience to the commandments of Allah SWT). Of course you never who is that but you are among those people.
  7. Some of the best practicing Muslims with loads of knowledge.
  8. Meet Muslims and non-Muslims from around the world.


  1. Last but not the least; one gets to work with some of the best companies in the world with good benefits.

 
Well I will keep on adding more information as I prepare it.

3 comments: